Wrap Up Your Holiday Shopping at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market!
We're open this Saturday December 24th bright and early for the last minute shoppers of Manhattan, those famous procrastinators who just seem to love the thrill of taking the holiday shopping experience right down the wire.
Whether you're shopping for a the perfect Hanukkah gift or still have a long Christmas list to tackle, the flea will help you wrap it up in record time and under budget. Our vendors have something for everyone on your list. We have more than two dozen new vendors who've joined our regulars to bring you the most incredible gift selection you'll find at any market this holiday season. Where else in the city can you find:
- Leather jackets in every color of the rainbow for around $50
- Rare vinyl and collectible comic books at a fraction of the price of other markets
- Handmade jewelry from NY's up-and-coming designers
- Competition and rare skateboards for collectors and daredevils alike
- Handmade textiles from India and handcrafted ceramics from Turkey that make wonderful, unique teacher gifts
There's only one place in Manhattan where you can wrap up your holiday shopping in one easy trip, with none of the dreaded stress and sticker shock you've come to expect from a shopping expedition this time of year. Join us this Saturday to wrap up your holiday shopping in one easy trip. See you at the Flea! Check our Website for information about Sunday, Dec.25.
Our flea markets will be open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day. Amount of vendors will be limited on Christmas Day.