There's only one place in Manhattan where you can wrap up your holiday shopping in one easy trip, without experiencing even a little of the dreaded stress and sticker shock you've come to expect from a shopping expedition this time of year: The Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Though the weather is supposed to be chilly on Saturday and warm on Sunday, our vendors will be here with the most unique gifts in the city.
We have more than two dozen new vendors who've joined our regulars to bring you the most incredible gift selection you'll find anywhere this holiday season. Where else in the city can you find:
- Leather jackets in every color of the rainbow for around $50
- Rare vinyl and collectible comic books at a fraction of the price of other markets
- Handmade jewelry from one of NY's up-and-coming designers (some pieces under$30)
- Competition and rare skateboards for collectors and daredevils alike
- Handmade textiles from India and handcrafted ceramics from Turkey that make wonderful, unique teacher gifts
Join us this weekend to wrap up your holiday shopping in one easy trip.
See you at the Flea!