Another wonderful weekend with sunny skies and warmer weather is upon us! We’re thrilled to welcome back old and new vendors to both Chelsea Flea Market and Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market. Here’s a small sample of what you can expect to find this weekend.
- Marilyn & John of Wildpalm Vintage at Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market
- Dennis Robida—eclectic and rare antiques
For the collector that’s always on the hunt for authentic, rare and eclectic antiques, Dennis is your go-to vendor at Chelsea Flea Market.
- Andre Burgos of Andre’s Tavern—culinary & table antiques, antique wine related items, antique corkscrews and other necessities
Lessons in European antiques that are comparable to a museum experience, step into Andre’s booth at Chelsea Flea Market and you’re transplanted to a European antique shop. His expertise and passion for antiques is evident.
- Gene Coleman—vintage cameras and photography
Snap a photo, smile, share! If you love all things photography then Gene Coleman’s booth at Chelsea Flea Market will be a haven. Equipped with unique, one-of-a-kind vintage cameras and accessories you’ll be delighted to peruse and learn about the merchandise. The perfect gift for the photographer friend or for the photographer in you, pick up one of Gene’s vintage cameras this weekend.
- Secondtime 21—eclectic, industrial and classic antiques
Variety is the spice of life and at Secondtime 21’s booth you’ll find a variety of antiques each weekend. Spotted at this booth was even a working Edison Phonograph, circa 1900. Catch a preview of their great merchandise on their Facebook page.
Find these great vendors and many more this weekend at the markets!